The JNPT Antwerp Port Training and Consultancy foundation is proud to present its 2018 Training Program. In the past years, our programs have proven to be extremely beneficial to the participants and we continue building on this success.
Well experienced faculty share their knowledge and experience with all participants, to enable them to perform better and achieve higher customer satisfaction and performance in their ports and terminals.
Registrations are open to participants from Major Port Trusts, Private Ports and Terminals in India and from Ports/Terminals abroad.
During the coming year of 2018, we are planning to conduct 8 trainings:
- Train the trainer (feb)
- Masterplanning & feasability studies (march)
- Engineering & procurement (may)
- Health, safety & environment (june)
- Dredging strategy & technology (august)
- Marine services (september)
- IT & technologies (october)
- Port and terminal management and optimisation (december)
To find out more, go to our course page.