The port engineering and procurement course focus on all engineering aspects, making a port or terminal a well-oiled machine. Starting from the concepts and specification to the implementation and construction. A special focus will be put on port infrastructure and procurement related activities.
Deep understanding of port handeling, infrastructure and procurement.
Technical staff, Facility managers, marine engineers and personal at the support and operational level.
– Berthing and mooring
– Master planning and Terminal lay-out
– Quay Walls and Port Connectivity
– Project and quality management for infrastructure
– Civil engineering material
– Legislative framework
– Contractual conditions and Intellectual property rights
Apply to be contacted and express your interest in the courses of your choice. Multiple selections are possible (use CTRL or CMD). Applications are not processed automatically and will be confirmed by our staff.
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”true”]