Health, Safety, Security and Quality
October 10 - October 14
This course focuses on 3 important principles: safety at the workplace, working conditions and the minimal impact on the environment (Moshe)
What to expect
Understand the handling of dangerous goods, risk management. Further, understand about aim of security measures, health and safety issues, maritime security and quality management.
Who should attend
Safety officers, SHE co-ordinators, SMME business owners, Department of labour inspectors, Risk/Insurance assessors, Construction safety officers, Line managers and supervisors, Staff involved with day-to-day management of SHE programme, anyone interested in entering the Health and Safety Industry.
What will I learn
– Port security assessment and awareness
– Security towards internals and externals
– Identification and classifying infectious substances for transport
– Procedures for legal and safe shipping
– Measures, procedures and Requirements of health and safety at the port
– Essentials of reporting and investigations
– Contingency planning, Maritime law, safety and environmental protection
– Threat mitigation strategies
– Principles of Quality Management and quality management softwares
Apply to be contacted and express your interest in the courses of your choice. Multiple selections are possible (use CTRL or CMD). Applications are not processed automatically and will be confirmed by our staff.