August 19 - August 23
With Marine Service training, operators become proficient with all aspects of day to day operations regarding maritime services.
What to expect
Learn about the various aspects of marine services such as environmental services, port services, regulations, business development, bunkering and oil spill response and Nautical Chain.
Who should attend
Technical staff, facility managers, marine engineers and personal at the support and operational level.
What will I learn
– Deep understanding of air and water emissions, waste management, emissions to general surroundings
– Mooring un-mooring principles along with pilotage and towage
– Regulations such as IMO, PIANC, IAPH, IMPA, Intertanko, IALA and VTS
– Bulk handling, STS and navy support
– Potential bunkering market strategy and oil spill response
– Chain management
– Supporting systems and tooling
– Changes in the maritime environment
Apply to be contacted and express your interest in the courses of your choice. Multiple selections are possible (use CTRL or CMD). Applications are not processed automatically and will be confirmed by our staff.