November 10 - December 2Rs20.000
At Port of Antwerp, we actively contribute to time-efficient cold chains. Port of Antwerp is renowned for its well-functioning in- and outbound flows, due to the accessibility of its existing network.
This online course on Perishable Logistics zooms in on different aspects of perishable cargo handling. The course features recent trends in cargo flows, innovative equipment, the uninterrupted cold chain whilst applying multimodality and the newest regulatory frameworks. Our goal with this course is to show you how to optimize your perishable supply chain to increase efficiency and competitiveness.
What to expect
- you will see an overview of trends and evolutions in the perishable market
- you will learn about new reefer technologies (for container and conventional shipping) and innovations in cargo monitoring
- you will learn how to build optimal hinterland connections to ensure uninterrupted cold chains
- you will receive an unique view on the sea-air interface in shipping pharmaceuticals
- you will gain insight in efficient operations, both on terminal and in cold stores
- you will receive an overview of regulatory frameworks and custom procedures for perishable cargo
Who should attend
This port course is targeted towards everyone who is directly or indirectly involved in perishable logistics and supply chain management.
The topics discussed are relevant to
- managers of forwarding companies, shipping agents, cargo brokers, shipping companies, rail operators, terminal operators & other logistic players,
- staff of ministries of transport, maritime affairs, trade and industries, customs and excise
- commercial managers willing to improve their perishables transport and attract more clients
Course fee: Rs 20.000
The registration fee covers the tuition fee, documentation, workshop and certificate. (no GST included)
Please note that the registration fee must be received by JNPT-APEC in full; meaning all national and international taxes, bank costs etc. need to be covered by the participant.
Kindly take this into account when completing the transfer, as a deficit in the amount received by JNPT-APEC will mean admission to the course will be denied.
Final date to apply for the course: 05/11/2021
Apply to be contacted and express your interest in the courses of your choice. Multiple selections are possible (use CTRL or CMD). Applications are not processed automatically and will be confirmed by our staff.