Smart port technologies
March 16 - March 20
Select and effectively use the best available technologies serving your strategy and your customers needs in an optimised way.
The course focuses on making the right decisions when selecting and implementing technology. The right starting point are customer requirements and processes. Starting from the processes, participants will learn how the get specifications in place and to start the right procurement and implementation process.
What to expect
After the seminar, participants will have acquired the following skills and knowledge:
After introducing the full spectrum of currently available technology, participants will have the skills to select the right technology for their port to better manage processes and procedures to increase customer services and profitability.
Who should attend
Blue and white collar people from department operations (planning, invoicing,..).
Junior and senior IT specialists.
What will I learn
– Applications such as Port Community Systems, Maritime Logistic Platforms and E-Customs
– Sustainable solutions such as Digital Ecosystems, Green Energy, E-Waste and CSR
– Digital innovations such as Blockchain, Geofencing, Strategies and case studies and Big Data
– Terminal Operating Systems such as Planning Tools (YV), Gate Operations, Equipment Control, Communication Tools, Planning and Sizing
– Data Security, Soft/Hardware management and Protecting Intellectual Properties
Apply to be contacted and express your interest in the courses of your choice. Multiple selections are possible (use CTRL or CMD). Applications are not processed automatically and will be confirmed by our staff.