- This event has passed.
Strategy, Policy and Business development
15th February 2016 @ 9:00 am - 20th February 2016 @ 5:00 pm UTC+5.5USD1600
This course will focus on the strategic objectives of the port and its role in the region, the importance of building sustainable and good relations between port authorities and terminal operators. Each party has the same focus: delivering best in class services to their customers and building a long term mutually beneficial relationship.
- Port Strategies: how to develop a sustainable and long term business model for a port and a terminal.
- Concessions: how to bring concessions to the market? The objectives and common grounds on the sell and buy side.
- The economic model of ports and terminals
- Country and regional policies, and their impact on port strategies
- Business planning and development: aim at profit and cost control
- Business development: mapping and disclosing the market, detecting and meeting customer needs and expectation, developing a sustainable relationship with customers
- Key decision makers
- Senior management
- Strategy and Policy makers
- Port consultants
Price includes: course material, lunches, refreshments, coffee and tea during the breaks and the work visits. Accomodation and boarding, local transportation and airport transfer to be added. Refer to this page for more information: click here.
Apply to be contacted and express your interest in the courses of your choice. Multiple selections are possible (use CTRL or CMD). Applications are not processed automatically and will be confirmed by our staff.