- This event has passed.
Technology Innovations, Systems and IT: Tools to get most out of Port and Terminal Resources
4th December 2017 - 8th December 2017USD1600
Select and effectively use the best available technologies serving your strategy and your customers’ needs in an optimised way
The course focuses on making the right decisions when selecting and implementing technology. The right starting point are customer requirements and processes. Starting from the processes, participants will learn how the get specifications right to start the right procurement and implementation process.
After the seminar, participants will have acquired the following skills and knowledge: After introducing the full spectrum of currently available technology, participants will have the skills to select the right technology for their port to better manage processes and procedures to increase customer services and profitability.
- Defining and optimising processes as the foundation to select and implement technology
- Overview of available technology for ports and terminals
- The proper selection process and procurement strategy to make the right choices
- Implementing technology process and maximising the success rate
- Using technology for continuous improvement of customer service and profitability
Key decision makers, Senior management, Strategy and Policy makers, Port consultants
The course fee is fixed at 100.000 Rupees per participant and includes course material, lunches, refreshments, coffee and tea during the breaks and the work visits. Participants of Indian Major ports may apply for a special scholarship for attending the courses.
Apply to be contacted and express your interest in the courses of your choice. Multiple selections are possible (use CTRL or CMD). Applications are not processed automatically and will be confirmed by our staff.