- This event has passed.
Train the trainer
5th February 2018 - 16th February 2018
5-16 feb 2018!
The objective of the TTT (Train the Trainer) program is to build expertise, skills and capacity for a selected group of trainers.
The final target being that the local faculty can successfully conduct appealing and efficient training courses in an effective way, leading to increased knowledge levels for the participants of the training programs.
On top of subject matter knowledge and expertise, trainers will need to acquire a strong educational methodology and attitude in line with modern learning techniques.
After the TTT program, the trainers will have acquired overall insights in the latest industry standards applicable to ports, terminals and the maritime industry. In addition, they will be able to conduct training programs, and fully understand educational methodology, the practical organisation of workshops and the evaluation of trainees.
What to expect:
Do’s and Don’ts for the new trainer.
Who should attend:
New and experienced trainers, instructional designers and organizational development practioners, anyone within the organisation who is responsible for the educational development of others.
What will I learn:
- Describe the training cycle.
- Identify and determine the need for training : What, who and how.
- Write effective learning objectives.
- Design participant-oriented learning materials and exercises.
- Apply learning concepts, develop supportive climates and customize off-the-shelf materials.
- Prepare properly for a training session and prepare participants for foster learning.
- Manage and encourage participants of all backgrounds and learning styles.
- Present and facilitate a training program, including use of audio visuals and handouts.
- Evaluate program impact at different levels using a variety of methods.
Apply to be contacted and express your interest in the courses of your choice. Multiple selections are possible (use CTRL or CMD). Applications are not processed automatically and will be confirmed by our staff.