Handling of dangerous goods
February 12 - February 14
Specialised 3 day-course on the handling of dangerous goods by Port of Antwerp expert Mr. Kurt Van Passen.
- Scope and implementation of the IMDG code
- SOLAS (Safety of Life at Sea) convention on the maritime transport of dangerous goods
- Danger properties and classification of dangerous goods
- Marking and labeling
- Requirements for the construction and use of packaging, IBCs, tanks
- Stowage and segregation
- Practical use of IMDG code
Major ports members: please contact JNPT to learn more on the costs of the course, accomodation, etc : email@example.com
Non-major ports and PA3 members: please contact Port of Antwerp representatives to learn more on the costs of the course, accomodation, etc : Raj.Khalid@portofantwerp.com
Apply to be contacted and express your interest in the courses of your choice. Multiple selections are possible (use CTRL or CMD). Applications are not processed automatically and will be confirmed by our staff.