- This event has passed.
Port & terminal optimisation
13th July 2020 - 17th July 2020
Postponed until further notice due to Covid-19
The course takes the participants on a journey from concept to optimisation with a special focus on advanced planning strategies to maximise service, revenue and profit.
After the seminar, participants will have acquired the following skills and knowledge:
Design terminals, define and optimise processes and use the right technology to lift terminal operations to the next level.
What to expect
Understand various aspects of sustainable port development, port models and planning and sizing of terminals and how equipment, technology and IT can lead to development of ports.
Who should attend
Management of blue and white collar people.
Senior IT-specialists and project managers.
What will I learn
– Challenges in the global supply chain
– Solutions for a transparent logistic flow
– Innovations in the supply chain
– Planning principles for terminals
– Workshop sizing of a terminal
– Planning and strategy for the management of terminals
– Importance of defining KPI’s and processes
– Planning tools and handling equipment such as bulk versus container
– Port management models and impact such as port corporatization, active landlord model, active foreland strategy, active hinterland strategy
Apply to be contacted and express your interest in the courses of your choice. Multiple selections are possible (use CTRL or CMD). Applications are not processed automatically and will be confirmed by our staff.